Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Day with my Nephews


My nephews stopped by to say hi a couple of days ago. We played at the park and had drinks. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. I am going to miss these guys more then anything. It makes me sad to think I may not see them as much. I hope they will be good penpals!

3 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Where is Owen's lemonade?

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Oh, that is a sad thought! What a sweet picture of that group of boys. I've been thinking a lot about their family lately. I hope everyone's OK and Peter will mend soon.

Amber and Peter Knecht said...

Summer--Cute picture of the boys!! Call me!! Mikki takes their pictures TONIGHT!! I hope the boys are nice. I love your blog and enjoyed all the pictures from your cruise. Love, Amber