Yea for new posts! that is great news about your condo! When do you guys leave? Can we please plan a lunch?? I am so sad that you are moving! Call me!!
Summer. I miss you. I wish you could come back to work, but I know you're having fun soaring the ocean. Everyday I wish I could come into the office and tell stories to get the day going- I hope you know you're missed!!!!!!! Call me when you get back so I can help you load up the truck- and see you one more time!
Hey Summer! I think you're leaving today! I hope you had a grea time on the cruise- I'm sure you're freakin' tan! send me your email so we can keep in touch- Hope you're doing great! Mick
So moving day must be really close. Good luck with all the packing/planning. It sounds like you guys will be really missed...but adventures are fun too. (PS-I just love the frisbee golf pictures...I get the giggles every time.)
I think you just recently had a birthday and we wanted to say hi and let you know that we're thinking of you!! Hope you're enjoying your new home and job, etc. So happy birthday!! And do some posts on the new digs--I can't wait to see it.
HEY GUYS STEVE AND I WERE JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO POST SOME PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG OF HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!..OUR BLOG IS WWW.RICHARDSFAMILYPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM HOPE ALL IS WELL
Hey Summer Don't know if you'll ever get this. Sounds like you've moved and have been really busy. I just wanted say hi and see what's going on with you. How long has it been? Like 6 or 7 since I've seen you. Back when you worked at Los Hermanos. Come visit me at my blog when you get settled. Haley (Jex) Miller
SUMMER!!! Hey girl I found your blog through Angela, I added you to mine. I have seen your mom a few times, she said you were moving then moved. Hope to see ya some time. ashley jordan bogard bogardfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Summer, it's Jes from a long time ago at Los in Provo. How are you? You guys look like you are doing well! Crazy, but I found you through Laisa. Hope things are great for you! jessicagordon@digis.net
13 comments:
Yea for new posts! that is great news about your condo! When do you guys leave? Can we please plan a lunch?? I am so sad that you are moving! Call me!!
Thanks for the compliment! I got my suit at ModBe clothing. They have tons of cute new suits that are modest! I love them!
Summer. I miss you. I wish you could come back to work, but I know you're having fun soaring the ocean. Everyday I wish I could come into the office and tell stories to get the day going- I hope you know you're missed!!!!!!! Call me when you get back so I can help you load up the truck- and see you one more time!
Hey Summer! I think you're leaving today! I hope you had a grea time on the cruise- I'm sure you're freakin' tan! send me your email so we can keep in touch- Hope you're doing great!
Mick
So moving day must be really close. Good luck with all the packing/planning. It sounds like you guys will be really missed...but adventures are fun too. (PS-I just love the frisbee golf pictures...I get the giggles every time.)
Hey, post a new post already! :o)
Hey guys.....I'm guessing you've moved, cos we haven't seen a new post in a while......miss ya - keep us posted on your new place! :D
Summer,
I think you just recently had a birthday and we wanted to say hi and let you know that we're thinking of you!! Hope you're enjoying your new home and job, etc. So happy birthday!! And do some posts on the new digs--I can't wait to see it.
Lauren
HEY GUYS STEVE AND I WERE JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO POST SOME PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG OF HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!..OUR BLOG IS WWW.RICHARDSFAMILYPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM
HOPE ALL IS WELL
Hey Summer
Don't know if you'll ever get this. Sounds like you've moved and have been really busy. I just wanted say hi and see what's going on with you. How long has it been? Like 6 or 7 since I've seen you. Back when you worked at Los Hermanos. Come visit me at my blog when you get settled.
Haley (Jex) Miller
SUMMER!!! Hey girl I found your blog through Angela, I added you to mine. I have seen your mom a few times, she said you were moving then moved. Hope to see ya some time.
ashley jordan bogard
bogardfamily.blogspot.com
Just heard. SOO EXCITED! :)
Hey Summer, it's Jes from a long time ago at Los in Provo. How are you? You guys look like you are doing well! Crazy, but I found you through Laisa. Hope things are great for you!
jessicagordon@digis.net
Post a Comment