






Terran and I started off the month of March with a fun road trip through Idaho Falls up to Montana. I was supposed to check the weather before we left. I checked in Utah, Idaho, and Montana for weather reports and all looked clear. I forgot to check the area through Yellowstone National Park. Lets just say that part of the drive was scary! Terran wasn't real happy with me! The roads were slick! We got through the canyon area okay though. We saw some awesome wildlife in Yellowstone. It was a very scenic drive. Montana was freezing with wind! I didn't get a lot of pictures because it was so cold I couldn't stand to be outside for more then a couple of minutes. We spent a few days in Billings and had a lot of fun together. It was a trip to remember!

2 comments:
Wow, That is a lot of snow!! Glad you made it home okay. Cool pictures of the "locals".
Wow, that is just how I picture Montana. Glad you made the trip OK.
Post a Comment