Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Sunday

















We spent Easter Sunday this year with my family. We had our traditional Easter egg coloring competition with my dad being the judge. My dad always takes the judging very seriously every year. I couldn't believe it, but I actually took 1st place this year which has never happened! I always get the ugliest colored egg award. Easton was a little mad that he took second place and Tanner took third. We also had our annual Easter egg hunt. This year Amber spent Easter with Peter's family. We missed the boys a lot! Connor and Mindy were able to fill the void by bringing Abe and Mylee to hunt for the hidden eggs! Mylee was dressed in the cutest little bunny coat! My mom made a wonderful meal. Grandpa and Grandma came over to enjoy the day. Grandma was so tired after the meal she decided to take a little cat nap. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Very fun! Is your brother flipping you off because you bumped him out of first place?